2.2.11

Temple Night

Our buck-toothed gals. :)
Cute little bug with her tiny sugar cube.
Saydee and the famous Sphinx of Egypt!
Fish with the double heart!
Fish with the single heart... aw! How cute!
Well...at least we won't forget her name. :)
Our Bailey with a flower and a butterfly.
Oh... hi alicia!
Oh my gosh! Is that a gang sign!?? Paulette! Bishops office! Just kidding. For anyone that wasn't here, Paulette made the Lincoln memorial and yes the gang sings are saying. "L.M." What what!
Under Pressure!
So I think Alicia has the full spire in her mouth but being the photographer I am, it looks like she is smelling the temple. Always a sweet incense. :) Ah, I crack myself up.
The Rexburg temple: built by team Tanya, Alicia and Bailey


A temple...visitor's center included: built by team Erica, Saydee and Fish

I'm not sure what Saydee is doing here but she is probably saying, "our's is just a little bit better than yours....just a little bit.) :)
-Side note...For the cool people... "Hi. I'm Mat....the Kitchen Diva!"

2 comments:

  1. You girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. So I love the Post, ALI! I don't get the "Hi. I'm Mat...the Kitchen Diva." Please explaing!" :)

    ReplyDelete